One of the great options for getting the most out of your hardware investment has been Virtualization.
I can help with:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Linux KVM
- Docker on Windows and Linux
- Backup of Virtual Servers
- UPS Setup for Virtual Servers to safely shutdown system in event of power loss
- Monitoring of VM servers and guests
- PXE Boot setup for provisioning Virtual Servers running Windows and Linux
- SAN Options to get most from your storage
- Best processors to get the most performance from your virtual server
- Determining the cause of performance issues
- Networking in a virtual environment
- Virtual Desktops using VMware Horizon VDI, Citrix XenDesktop, and Microsoft Desktop Virtualization. I can help explain the strengths of each solution.
- Cloud Hosting Providers vs. doing your virtualization in house or doing a mixed deployment.